Saturday, March 31, 2007

Crisis Over..

Ha! I thought this week of mine is gonna be filled with troubles and problems and so will be tight.

No 1. The crisis on Tuesday has been solved. I've talked to the person.. and at least hinted to the person about it haha.

No 2. No more Drama commitments! I did sewing on Tuesday and Wednesday till 9.30 pm and 6.30 pm respectively. Helped to go and buy some of the stuff too.

No 3. I thought I'll be miss a part of Topshop fashion show today, since it commenced at 5 and I finished school at 4.30 pm. Fortunately, it started late (at 5.45 to be precisely) haha. It's my first time attending fashion show. I thought the materials for the clothes are rather plain. Not much pattern :( After the show, we went to the party at Topshop Wisma. I didn't know what to get to spend my S$10. In the end, I bought this nice butterfly ring for $16 ($6 minus the voucher). Thankfully I didn't really spend much in Topshop, because later when I went to Forever 21, there are some tops which I really like :) I'm still deciding which one to get... One is blue colour with flower pattern, the other is this dress which really reminds me of one of Topshop clothes O__O Haha.

Going to sleep now. Sigh, why must someone rent out Lost In Translation when I want it? :(

At last I've paid for GYLC tuition fees! Yayyy. Waiting for acceptance and application letter for visa application haha.

Cheers :)

P.S. I think my iPod's battery has spoiled.

No comments: