Saturday, March 24, 2007

7 Days to April.

Let's have a proper blog entry. So.. my terms are over! :D Which means I can afford to shake legs for a while haha, well at least study-wise. Drama costume is starting on Monday. Though the girl in charge said she'll allow us to bring the clothes home to sew on other days besides Tuesdays or Wednesday, it remains to be seen if she sticks with her words (cause well, for drama sometimes things doesn't go as what you heard of them). Anyway, I think my upcoming week will be supremely packed. I need to start shooting proper abstract shots! Shall start tomorrow (cross my fingers that the weather will be good). I'm going to start catching up on my Maths too haha.

Anyway, on Thursday after my final paper, me and a group of friends went town and watched Music and Lyrics. Hahaha, the show is surprisingly very amusing! Never expected it to be that funny. The movie's theme song is sooo brainwashing ("But 'PoP!' goes my heart..."). Even though the ending is predictable, I thoroughly enjoy the show. Well, it's good to watch such feel good movies from time to time :) The chemistry between Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymoore is great, and the movie is filled with witty lines and jokes haha. Drew Barrymoore is so pretty in the show. Wouldn't mind watching it again on DVD. 7.5 out of 10 stars.

Oh ya, I found out that Children of Men DVD had been released!! Yayyy!

Huh, there's something wrong with my Windows Media Player. It would no longer play torrent for no clear reason. So now I'm using DivX to watch torrent. If there's no torrent, I'll feel quite sad cause then I can't do Heroes or Ugly Betty or Desperate Housewives marathon :(

Oh ya, I broke my 2nd sandal in a month today. Oh my gawd. You know after I broke a Charles and Keith sandal, my Mom said, "Haha, URS sandal is more durable I guess." And today it broke haha. Though I've worn the URS sandals for 1 years now, while I bought Charles and Keith sandal on November. I so need to find a new pair of flat sandals :( My search in Charles and Keith and URS just now yielded no result, instead there's a pair of shoes in Charles and Keith which I'm thinking of getting. Meanwhile, I have to find a new pair of flat sandals! So, today was the first ever time I walk around Orchard Road with slippers haha. Thanks Steph, without that pair of slippers I'd have been walking Orchard Road barefoot.

Later.

No comments: