Friday, January 12, 2007

12 Summarised

The first 12 days of 2007 has been okay. Some interesting life pointers learnt. Besides the Drama thing, I learnt how to make decision quickly. I was eligible for H3 Maths. So I was put in the position to choose between Maths and Drama. After considering and listening to answers for the questions posed during the briefing session, I decided not to take Maths. That's a difficult decision. You know how much I love Maths. Yeah, but with me decided to join the crew for the upcoming major Drama production, West Side Story, there won't be no time for H3 Maths.

It has been a great and interesting start of the year. Never expected to learn something important so early in the year. I hope that 2007 would have something more for me on its hands :)

Today I saw one of the most beautiful scenes in my life. I can't believe I never really notice it. Well that scene was standing below a street lamp when raining. I was waiting for the pedestrian traffic light to go green, when I looked above my umbrella, and noticed the scene. The scene somewhat looks different when you see it from afar, which I've done on a few occasions. I guess perspective is the key word :) A little inspiration injected into my life.

On the last note, I somewhat feel artistically deprived. I haven't found a new muse until now. Sigh.

No comments: