Sunday, December 31, 2006

As 2007 Approaches...

I'm back from China and Hong Kong. Ha, so the trip was okay overall. I didn't shop much except for bags. Heh. Anyway, better than nothing right?

It's been depressing moment for shopping in Singapore for me. Everywhere is sale here. But, there are either no suitable size left for me, no more clothes I want left in good shape or the clothes still bear expensive tags (for me at least haha). I'm very sad that there is this top in Topshop which I've been wanting to buy for 2 months. It's original price is S$66 and then it's discounted to S$40. But the sizes left are 14 and 16. The top is already baggy, so it's left to your imagination how I'll appear if I bought it :( :( I've checked 3-4 outlets of Topshop, but only Wisma had it. Until a few days ago I guess. I went back to check it again (and actually to get the code number of the top) today, but it's gone. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :'(

Let's talk now about pleasant stuff. I have been watching some movies for the past week. Hmm, as I've written in the previous entries, I caught two French movies. I forgot to write that while in Indo I watched Jackass 2 the movie. Hahahahah it's very crappy but hilarious. I laughed so hard watching it with my brother. Even now thinking of some of the stunts makes me smile or giggle. I never expected that I'll enjoy the show a lot, and I was reluctant when my brother said, "Let's have watch some comedy. Hmm, Jackass 2!" Hahahaha.


So what's the last movie you caught in 2006? Mine is a total letdown!! People, please don't watch Stranger Than Fiction. Or at least, don't have too much high expectation. Kyaaaaaa. It's an absolute disappointment. Boring. Monotonous (and the list of negative adjectives continus...). At least it's not as bad as Happy Feet I think (though someone begs to disagree).

If I didn't watch Stranger Than Fiction today, the last movie I watched in 2006 would be Blood Diamond. Which is terrific! It was beyond my expectation haha. Obviously one of the reasons I watched it is because of Leonardo and much reports that his acting is brilliant in the show. Well, I agree actually, though I still think his performance in The Departed is better, because I think the role in the Departed is much more demanding. Actually I feel some sense of irony watching Blood Diamond. I wouldn't say why now. Maybe in the later years. Anyway, I've found someone who's easily fascinated by blue eyes haha (I still despised Jonathan Rhys Meyers, despite his nice blue eyes :P).

*thinks of Jonathan Rhys Meyers swooshing his butts... and laughs hysterically*

Anyway, I'll leave my review of 2006 for another time. 2007 is just minutes away. Yes, MINUTES away. I pray for a fantastic 2007. Hopefully not much tragic things would happen. I have long accepted the fact that any year would never leave by without any tragic things happening. It would be too unreal. The world has been especially tragic in the recent years.

Anyway, smile people. This is the world we live in. Welcome 2007!

Happy New Year. Hope it'll be a blessingful year for you and your family.

Cheers, Olivia :)


PS. Movie reviews later too. After 12.00 am at least.

No comments: