Monday, May 15, 2006

What the.....

Sighhhh.. I'm in school at the moment. I feel rather depressed now haha... because yesterday my group did and discussed Group Project Proposal for Project Work yesterday, and me and Emmalyne typed out the thing. Then, we forgot to attach it to the emails that we sent to the group members, including mine. Sigh sigh sigh. Then we're supposed to discuss it today, but since we have no copy of it, I guess we'll have another online conference hahaha.

The long weekend went rather okay. I watched Mission Impossible 3 on Friday with Tomatoe and Ladder 49 with Steph. Okay to be honest, I never expected Ladder 49 to be sooo boring that I dozed off haha. About the last quarter of the show, I slept and Stephanie caught me sleeping hahaha *moment of embarrassment* Hey, I'm supposed to stay up throughout the whole movie since my handsome is in there right? Hahahaha ^-^ I thought I have high tolerance for boring movies (evidence: the aviator hahaha). And so, I can conclude that my boredom tolerance level does flunctuate over time, over place, and over mood.. hahahaha =D

(both movies are reviewed below..)

Later =)
-------------
Movie Reviews
Mission Impossible 3 (6.5 stars out of 10)
An action-packed movies with continuous tense and exciting moments haha. One of the reasons why I want to watch MI:3 is because I want to see Tom Cruise sane haha. I've not seen him quite sane for a long time now, after all the Tom-Kat hoopla yesterday. A must-watch movie for action movie lovers.

Ladder 49 (6.0 stars out of 10)
To be honest, this is the worst movie I've watched this year so far. I really have higher expectation for the movie. The movie is more about Joaquin's character's life, not the firefighters. Hey, for a movie which is supposed to be about firefighters, Backdraft is so much better. Joaquin was also not much of a help =(

No comments: