Friday, May 26, 2006

Something About Lost...

To people who are living in Singapore, watch next week's Lost and this verse will be familiar to you =)

Psalm 23
The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters,
He restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for His name's sake.
Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

I realise that my school's principal has read this before in the morning devotion haha.

Tomorrow will be my Sculpture Square CIP day. Hopefully it'll all go well (and that the kids will love it haha). We are doing 3 children stories, namely Emperor's New Clothes, Hanzel and Gretel and Three Little Pigs. I'll be playing the little girl who touches the Emperor in Emperor's New Clothes. Honestly, I think Hanzel and Gretel is the funniest out of 3. Some people know why =)

Have a good holiday people. Later =)

No comments: