Friday, May 12, 2006

Random..

I thought that "No Bravery" by James Blunt is nice in a sad way...

I'm not really into gossipping, so... now you know why I sometimes keep quiet in conversations =)

I don't have time to study at home because of the tight schedule for drama rehearsals, and that's why I mug in school a lot..

I'm not really into people-watching in void deck as well..

So, do you have a better idea of me now? =) No answers needed.

My maths test has now been rescheduled to June, and now it'll include tutorials 1 to 8. So should I be happy or sad?

Today, during the dinner with the foreign scholars, I realise how little Indonesians there are in Arts stream. Sad eh? I managed to talk to one Indonesian scholar (he had never seen me before haha..).




We are young, we run green,
Keep our teeth, nice and clean,
See out friends, see the sights
Feel alright!
Supergrass- Alright

I never thought that this song is about marijuana hahaha. It sounds so cheerful. Now the green part makes sense...
Anyway, I still like it =)
Have a great weekend peeps!

No comments: