Wednesday, May 24, 2006

May The Force Be With Me

Hello peeps. So, I've finally bought the coldplay tickets on Monday. Yayyyyyy! =D =D I'm going with my bestie primary school pal, Jessica. Hopefully we'll be able to work out the queuing up plan sooon. (To be honest, I'm curious of how Chris Martin looks in real life. Those eyes of his are wonders.. And Steph, I decide to change my thought. He's not babyfaced haha)

These past few days have been really interesting. On Monday, I saw 2 of my eyecandies! Haha. In the library. The first one I saw was one of my Drama seniors haha and he was studying in the library. So, I purposely do not sit in the direction facing him because I know if i do, I will be very very distracted, and yeah, my study plans will be ruined haha. And then, guess what, another eyecandy came up about 15 minutes later and sit across me haha. So I only needed to turn my head 45 degrees of angle to see him haha. At least I'm not that distracted =)

And then, like this week, I found bothe of their Friendster accounts hahaha. This event is really amusing and weird...

And then, I saw one selling ice-cream as part of his recess duty. I contemplated of buying ice cream for him, but in the end, when I finally made up my mind, I decided not too haha. Too shy lahhh...

These past few weeks taught me to realise that there are some friends, whom no matter how much you tried to be close to, will never be your close friends. I don't know why, but there are some people whom I was quite pi**ed about lately, mainly because I just disagree with their thoughts haha. I think it's really sad that I only have 2 or 3 close friends in my life. Whether the number will ever grow, only time will tell..

Sigh.. the downs of life.

Later =)


No comments: