Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Lady Should Stay in the Water

Hello.. it's been ages since my last entry. So, what have I been up to lately? Well, mainly drama rehearsals, project work meetings (sigh), tests, and more drama rehearsals. The SYF for drama will be next Wednesday. So exciting! At last, after that I'll get to relax more. Though I've signed up for CIP Drama project for Sculpture Carnival in the 27th May. Anyway, the rehearsals won't be as demanding as now I believe =)

Anyway, I hate the fact that I have to miss Maths tests next Wednesday. Why? Cause I heard that the retest, which may be scheduled on June, will test tutorial 1 to 8. What the heck? The test is supposed to be of tutorial 5,6 and 8 only. Sighhh... hopefully I can re-schedule the test and take it at an earlier day (Monday). Wish me luck tomorrow for my conversation with the HOD of Maths (hopefully nothing weird or outrageous happens *crosses fingers*).

Project Work is really stressful with all the deadlines. I'm so happy that my group's project is finally shaping up! =D Hopefully the proposal got accepted =)

If you're wondering what's with the title of this entry, well, it's about the new movie by M. Night Shyamalan (the director who likes to give us oh-my-gawd twists for endings, whether in a stupid manner, or in amazement). I watched the trailer today, and I was soooo disappointed. The movie, Lady in the Water, is actually in my 2006 Wanted-To-Watch movies. By the way, for movies on this list, I will watch regardless of reviews and ratings from my trusted sources hehe (for example The Prestige, which has Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman, and the Departed, which is a remake of Infernal Affairs). However, now I doubt whether I'll watch Lady in the Water. The trailer doesn't increase my interest for the movie, it instead makes me laugh (hallo, it's supposed to be a horror movie haha). So, unless the lady could come out with better idea on what to do in the movie, she should just stay in the swimming pool lah haha (watch the trailer and you'll understand). Anyway, the recent trailer for Pirates 2 is not as good as the previous one. Nevertheless, I'll still watch that movie regardless of what (since Mrs. McDepp will drag me to the theatre haha =P just kidding).

I'm so happy that Noise Singapore has been launched again for this year. I'm actually kind of interested in the application for Apprenticeship scheme. We'll see how it goes =)

Later guys. Take care.

No comments: