Thursday, June 08, 2006

Off To Hongkong

Hello peeps :) I'm in Changi Airport now, using the free internet access haha. I'm going to Hong Kong now for about a week. Hope you guys continue to enjoy your holiday!

By the way, if anyone is interested in going for fashion show, please sms me or e-mail me for tickets. I need to sell freakin 10 tickets to get CIP hours. So you can help in the cause by buying tickets from me haha (okay I sounded really desperate). Anyway, seriously, the money will seriously be of a good cause for the organisation that benefits from this event.

(details for the event is on the previous journal)

I wonder what movies are showing in Singapore Airlines.. haha. Hopefully there are some good old ones, since I'm not that interested in newer releases (e.g pink panther <-- not interested).

Cheers and later =)

P.S. steph, don't forget to call me when you reach.

No comments: