Thursday, March 27, 2008

Short Road

Helloz. So, 2 days ago was the Maroon 5 concert. Though it was fantastic, but for the amount I paid for the tickets ($187), I really expected moree. The show was rather short (75 minutes) and the band didn't really move much in their concert :( And so for most of the pictures I took of them, I have the same expressions ahhaaha. I'm grateful that before the concert, I made a last minute decision to buy a 55-250 mm lens (which can shoot a longer distance compared to standard lens). I wasn't sure until then whether I should wait for my Mom to buy it (though I have begun researching for the lens price in Sim Lim and Funan). Now I'm so grateful that I made the right decision :) Well we sat close, but not close enough for a nice shot using a standard lens. I brought 2 cameras to the concert, one my old camera (with videos) and the other one my DSLR. Thankfully the security was not that strict about cameras. Phew. Anyway, Adam Levine looks exactly like how he looks like in photos hahaha. Thankfully the band wasn't wearing tuxedos and Adam didn't have that irritating hairstyle of his hahaha. 80% of the close up pictures are of Adam O_O lol cos he was the only one to move the most! The close up photos have been marked to avoid some random people taking off for their own use without my permission (and these pictures' quality has been saved at a lower quality for the blog purpose). If you would like a copy of the clean version of the pictures, please email me :)

The set before the concert


Maroon 5


Adam Levine and James Valentine


Maroon 5 at the end of the concert
( I like this picture the most.. but it's sadly overexposed :( )

Well for most of the other days, I'm mostly busy volunteering for Singapore International Film Festival. OMG the job as a courrier can be a killer at times.. I'm physically tired (and the weather doesn't help at all). Now.. all thanks to horrible weather yesterday I'm having running nose sigh. Thank goodness it happens after the concert. Can't wait to see the movies I've bought the tixs for to see... especially I'm Not There (Christian Bale!!) :D :D

No comments: