Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Wow.. 3 Months

It's been agesss since I last updated this blog haha. Oh well, I'm spending my last few days of my Hong Kong trip now.. since Friday is the 'A' Level results day! *shrieks in horror* Well, I guess the results are rather overdue, when compared to the trend of the last few years. Better to get it over and done with. I'm actually looking forward to meeting some people who I haven't seen for ages on Friday hahaha.

Well, my life of late has been okay. As I may have said previously, my life in Indo was getting pretty mundane (especially when that thing called love turns out to be elusive haha). Most of my last few days there were filled with playing of Final Fantasy X, which sadly I didn't manage to complete haha (I'll be back to finish it!).

Hmm I'm hoping to get a job in Singapore for March and April, or at least do some volunteer work haha. Or else spending most of March and April alone in Singapore may become a drag hahaha. I've gone to several websites to look for job vacations hahah (at least of the places where I will want to work at). Kinokuniya is out.. since it's like 6 months commitment. HMV... no job vacation at the moment :( :( Starbucks... it seems prospectful.. though not sure of the commitment period. Golden Village, Gramophone and Borders... same cases. I saw a vacation for Fashion Stylist of Topshop hahahah... no I'll suck at that. So far those are the ones that I have seen... I'm hoping to look out for more.

I soo want to see some of the movies out now in theatres haha. I want to see Diving Bell, No Country and Away From Her. I want to see No Country the most haha. I still from time to time think about There Will Be Blood... because it's a show that far exceeds my expectation haha. "I drink your milkshake!" *slurps* hahaah sorry thinking about that line always makes me giggle.

Last night I had this random thought about my photography instructor going, "Since for most of our lessons we shoot women, why don't u try taking pictures of topless men?" I can't remember my reaction back then, but last night I thought I'd much prefer men in suits lol. Hey, if Michel Gondry says women can look sexier in T-shirt than naked, why couldn't I say men can look sexier in suits than topless/naked? Hahaha.

No comments: