Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tonight I'll Forget Everything

Today was interesting. I went to the Church of the Risen Christ for the first time, since it had the earliest Holy Thursday mass, with my Mom. Oh my gosh... it's the most high tech church I've ever been to O_O Nobody was given mass and hymn books. Everyone just watched the slides on several walls of the church.. and read the words from the slides haha so cool! Somehow it reminds me of AC chapel hahaah is that a bad thing?

Then in the evening I went to Tisch Asia for open house. So fuuuuun! We get to see some of the rooms (eg soundstage, projection room), though most of the areas are still a work in progress. Before visiting the school, I was really considering joining the summer class on directing that will be organised by the school from May. But after visiting the school and learning more about the summer class, I figured that I will more likely join the next year programme. Some of the facilities are not ready yet! And.. if I take the directing course, I'll also have to take the writing and directing part 2 course to get a certificate of filmmaking (if I take the part 1 only, I'll only get a certificate of completion). So, in the long run, I have to add in the writing and directing part 2 course to the total cost. Sighhh. The part 1 course already cost about USD $5000. Yes. Go figure the total cost!

So the past 3 weeks in Singapore has gone quite fast surprisingly. I have been volunteering (for 3 days thus far.. more to come next week)... and slacking hahaha. I really hope that when I cancel my student pass eventually the immigration will at least issue 2 months of social pass for me haha. Sigh at least I can hope!

I so need to begin memorising Maroon 5 songs O_O

No comments: