Friday, January 04, 2008

Welcome to 2008

So 2008 is finally here. 2007, which is the year of pig, was rather okay. Ups and downs as usual. Kind of balanced. Though there are much good and bad things to remember for 2007. Lessons that I learnt, and also the various experience which shape me as a person as I continue to grow. I managed to observe human behaviour more, and how some characteristics in me are somewhat related to my parents. 2007 taught me to really treasure the friends that I have. 2007 also taught me to be thankful of the parents that I had, regardless how annoying they can be and different they can think.

2007 taught me to never let go of my dreams, regardless of how impossible sometimes they can be.

Even though 2007 kinda ended in a bad shape, at least overall it was okay. The year of pig didn't treat me as badly as I thought it would. A snake and a pig don't go well supposedly. Well this year it will be the year of mouse. May it be a good year (for you and your family). Even if it's a bad year, at least there will always be things that I can learn around from the experience.

Next post: 2007 listings.

No comments: