Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Brain and My Heart

I don't know what is wrong with my brain seriously. It has been dreaming of Johnny Depp the past two days.. hello I'm not even into him haha. This is soooo weird. Today I dreamt that I was talking to him about a movie I was going to direct, then he agreed to be a part of it! Hahaha.. what the heck. Then he even called some producer.. and asked what credit card the producer has. I don't know why in the dream we only accept the Red card by Citibank (which I don't think even exist in real life lol). Okay lah, at least it's Johnny Depp, not somebody bad haha. By the way, Johnny is going to star a film with Christian Bale. How exciting!!!!

Anyway, my days in Indo has been filled with Photography courses at Darwis Triadi School of Photography, grooming lessons at John Robert Powers, self-SAT preparation haha and Sims 2 in PS2. The classes at JRP had been the most stressful one.. because I forgot to bring some items, such as clothing and make-up, from Singapore O_O Nevertheless, it was quite an eye-opening experience.. and interesting too. 7 more days of JRP to go. For photography, it's been quite okay. Maybe it's because I've still not known everyone in the class, and so I still can't enjoy the classes to the fullest. Nevertheless, the first two lessons on studio lighting were interesting. 13 more lessons of photography.. which I'm sure will quickly pass by haha, compared to JRP classes heh.

SAT preparation has been quite stressful.. mainly because of the tight schedule I have with the two classes. JRP lessons are everyday (Mon-Fri, with next Tuesday being theory and practical evaluation, the last day), and photography classes take place on Monday and Thursday night at 7.00 pm. Thankfully I've been quite able to juggle well thus far. I'm using SAT official book.. and am now in the Maths section haha. I need to start doing the Right Word soon hahahahaha.

So no golden globes tomorrow. Hopefully Oscars will still be held.

No time to see movies thus far. Hope I can start watching movies once JRP lessons are over.

Let it not be Mr. Depp in my dream tonight.

No comments: