Saturday, December 22, 2007

Things I Learnt in the Past 2 Weeks

1. Hmm finding a truth doesn't equate to the fact that you should tell the person affected by the truth immediately. Because sometimes there's just no point to doing this, and the truth may destroy the relationship between that person and another person which at the moment is good. Ugh I hate my father for this. I hope this won't affect me directly.

2. I get easily irritated when somebody interrupts me when I speak or shifts their attention to something / someone else lol.

3. Everyone has their idiot days. That's why in life you have to forgive people when they are having their idiot days, because I'm sure you would like to be as much forgiven when you are experiencing your idiot days.

4. There is no point pushing someone to do something when the person doesn't like it. Again, this is related to my father. On the other end, if someone likes what he/she is doing, nobody has to push him/her to do the thing.

5. From time to time, I may disagree to Empire Magazine's opinion. Bourne Ultimatum number 1 movie of 2007? Come onnnn.

6. My brain is getting weirdly active with all the disturbing dreams O_O This is somewhat changing my perspective towards the 3 letters, in a morally better way by the way.

7. The movie "4 days, 3 weeks and 2 days". Jamie Lynn's pregnancy. Both are related to pre-marital sex. So what's your take on pre-marital sex? I'm somewhat more and more against it (at least I try to).

On a lighter note...

8. Christian Bale is such a shy person in real life lol... which sort of makes him more endearing :D

9. Mango and Topshop sale already!! Arghhh I want to SHOPPPPPPP. :( :( :(

No comments: