Friday, November 16, 2007

Yo! What's Up?

Helloooooo. I'm back! :D Yes, A level is officially over :) :) I'm sooo happy! It ended with Chem H1 MCQ today haha. A bit anti-climax after human geography paper yesterday, but oh well, it's still over *smiles like mad*

So, I'll be off to Hong Kong. That's the first thing in my to-do list in the upcoming 6 months holiday :) There is a list of things that I want to do, such as:

1. Learn how to drive a car!
2. Take an etiquette lesson.
3. Take a make-up lesson!
4. Take a photography lesson.
5. Take a film directing course.
6. SAT! SAT! :(
7. Learn how to cook
8. Watch lots of movies (and study some of them)
9. Read books (to add to my imagination coffin)
8. Meet Christian Bale

Well number 8 is obviously impossible. I still can't get over the fact that I could have met him last week :( :( 4 hours away from Singapore. Halloooooo. I want to see in person whether he looks as good... in the video of the HK press conference he looks damn fine and yummy! (ehem) Oh well, I've tried to comfort myself by thinking that he'll most likely to come back to Hong Kong in the future Batman installment haha. I think this is most likely, and I do hope it will be :)

Can't wait to buy some DVDs... err I'm gonna get Science of Sleep!! I want to ogle at Gael Garcial Bernal! (yummm) It's quite a sad thing that he's as tall as me haha *cough*

I saw "Lars and His Real Girl" today. It's not a typical love story. Yet it is really really sweet and thoughtful. There are moments in the movie where I was laughing how absurd some scenes can be, but at the end of it, there are just some scenes which I couldn't help going "aww" or wanting to cry. Some scenes are sooo touching to the extent that you forget how absurd the scene may be haha. I'll give it 7.5/10 :)

I'll write again soon once I have something to write. Oh I dreamt of Ryan Gosling last week haha.. and I hugged him in the dream :D :D heh. He was sooo damn hot in the dream lol.

Anyway, until the next post. To all the people who still have their A level, jia you! You're going to end soon! Don't give up!

Cheers and tons of love, Olivia

P.S. I'm so excited of getting Alice in Wonderland tomorrow!!! :D Loving Q magazine's free CD too :)

No comments: