Monday, November 26, 2007

The Buildings Are Changing Into Coconut Trees

Soo my trip in Hong Kong is coming to an end. I'll be going back to Xin Jia Po tomorrow, then about a week later or so I'll be heading to Indonesia.

For the past 4 days I've had guests lol. My primary school friends, her sister and their parents (my mom knows her mom). Well, it was fun to have them at home haha (though my Mom can't help complaining sometimes). We went to the Peak, some beaches, Mongkok etc in Hong Kong. We also briefly went to Macao, Zhu Hai and Shenzhen (with more complaints from my Mom). Overall it was okay, though I didn't shop much cause winter season is soo not the time to shop! :( This time around, in terms of fashion, I only got bangles from H & M. HAHAHAHA. There's simply nothing else that I want to buy! LOL. Hmm the Roberto Cavalli collection for H & M is totally sold out everywhere, except for some faux fur coat which costs HK$2000 (=S$400 O_O) and some leotard print jeans lol, which I am so not interested on hahahaha. I shall use the money for some other time :)

Ahhhh I hate it. My mom has been complaining a lot lately. My father and I had noticed the increasing pattern of this. I don't know how to explain it. Hmm, let me just say sometimes, because of her complaints, it made my Mom seem to be ungrateful and pessimistic :( Example: Argument 1: She always says my father is an impatient man. Truth 1: Since they've been married for about 28 years, I kind of salute my father for being able to stand my Mom's nonsense. Argument 2: She makes it seem that I don't love her. Truth 2: Halllllloooooo, like what the heckkkk. Have I not loved her, I would not have been able to manage my anger and hold my words... and would have just said the AWFUL truth to her. I guess the point is... nobody is perfect on this earth. For every person with negative traits, there are always the positive sides. Well sometimes it's hard to see the positive sides, obviously. SIGH. Shall stop ranting. I shall borrow some books on anger management soon for myself..

This brings me to an interesting question that my GP teacher asked my class once:

Do you think, provided with a gun, that you're the type of the person who would kill someone?

Do not get the wrong idea. I will never do harm to my Mom... because that will be an awful mistake and sin.

No comments: