Sunday, November 18, 2007

It Still Hurts..

Grrrr.... today I went to Central.. on my way to Stanley Market (which is rather disappointing), and I still feel saaaddddd about missing Batman shooting last week :( :( I guess it's hard to understand the feelings (my mom can't understand it)... and it'll take some time to overcome it. Ahhhh.. so close yet so far :( :( I almost brought my Batman Begins DVD along to Hong Kong. I guess now I'm sort of thankful I didn't bring it.. because if I did, I think I will be wallowing in my sorrow even more lol.

Anyway, I didn't do much things today. I went to the new mall next to my house, Elements. It's dammmnnnn biggg O_O Got Zara, H & M, HMV, the designer boutiques and some good restaurants (according to my Mom). It has a cinema too haha. I bought lots of things from HMV last night. HK$600s O_O I was shocked to see the total amount too.. but then 6 DVDs I bought were all worth buying (since they're more of rare DVDs, not commercial kind of film haha). I'm so happy that I've finally got Science of Sleep and Works of Director Michel Gondry DVDs :D :D (the latter costs HK$200ish hahaha).

I watched Science of Sleep yesterday... and yes I was totally mesmerised by Gael Garcia Bernal (and his hotness). There are just some scenes in which I wanna hug him, lol! Okay besides the Gael factor, there are other things that make this film enjoyable. There are several very creative scenes (all by the crazy mind of Michel Gondry) and funny scenes too (especially the Stephane TV shows hahaha). I love how actually the love between Gael and the main female character is very sweet, and rather innocent haha. Gael's character is more of a boy trapped in a man's body haha. I think I'll watch this movie again (when I feel like doing so). I'll give it 7.5/10.

I'm hoping to watch Lust Caution and Eastern Promises tomorrow! Hahaha just now Lust Caution only left front seats, so I didn't want to watch it lol.

I want to watch the new Cloverfield trailer!!! But the public com i'm using now doesn't have any speakers lol.

Okie, till the next entry. Take care people :)

No comments: