Sunday, August 05, 2007

Ya.. Yason Bourne

I have just immersed myself the whole of today studying Transnational Companies for Human Geog O_O compared to the rest of the globalisation chapter, it's such a bore... well at least until the last part which is about Sony Electronics haha which is quite interesting :)

So, only 9 more days to Prelims. Like WhAt ThE HecK? Haha. I hope to cover as much as possible this week, especially with the National Day holidays. Wish me luck for the exams please! :D

In a sad news, my apartment has officially gone en bloc :( :( :( :( It got a headline in Friday's Straits Times, saying "Jackie Chan apartment went on sale" haha. I didn't know Jackie Chan own a unit in my apartment O_O So next time can I say, "you know what, Jackie Chan was my neighbour"? Haha. Obviously I won't say that :P

Watch this parody of Bourne Ultimatum trailer. It's very very hilarious :D


No comments: