Monday, July 23, 2007

Undead

Hello. My life has not been that interesting. That's why I've not really blogged lol.

My days are now packed with revision plans :( Well at least I try to revise. But sometimes the plan went awry and I got distracted lol.


I watched The Fabulous Life of Amelie Poulain again last week. I still found it beautiful. This time around, I got more of their jokes. Maybe it's because I'm older now (some of the jokes are adult jokes). I watched it about 3-4 years ago I think. I realised a few days ago that prior to watching Lost of Translation this year, the last time I watched it was Sec 2 (with Leona) which is like 3 years ago lol. Oh the joy of re-discovering of the beauty of those movies which you loved, but just couldn't remember why you love it in first place. Next movie: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind!


I've got so many plans for after prelims.. which is bad :(
1. Buy DSLR camera (COMEX fair is coming!!)
2. Watch Lost and Ugly Betty
3. Watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
4. Watch Amelie and Lost in Translation again (maybe)

Oh ya, my brother is selling t-shirts online. The website is http://vig81.multiply.com for girls shirt, and http://vintage81.multiply.com for guys shirts. As you can see, the t-shirts are the vintage kind. Very affordable. About S$18 to S$25. Go and check it out! :) If you want anything just email me okay? Actually I got some shirts with me now.. the ones in my bro websites will take some time to come if you order them. I hope that I can open a LIME flea market stall in September. We'll see how it goes :) (it costs only $20 to set up!)

Cheers.

No comments: