Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I..

hate exams (don't everyone?)

and.. regret taking Geog :( Tons of memorising. The ultimate example of a school subject with lots of memorising :( And, in my opinion, in the end, only human geog will be useful. Most probably not physical geog. Maybe MOE could chop the two up...

Anyway, my friend told me the strangest dream I've ever heard about me. Yes, she dreamt of me. Well 2 weeks ago, I dreamt of her. And we were eating sandwich in some sandwich shop haha. I don't know why I dreamt of her, I only see her in Econs class lol. Apparently, her dream.. is soo less innocent than what I have of her. She dreamt that I was getting married (HAHA) and apparently it was some arranged marriage (LOL) and she didn't see my husband (fortunately.. or unfortunately haha). The funniest part is the next part. She said in the dream she asked me... "I asked you how was it doing it for the first time?" and I supposedly answer "erhm, it's painful". HAHAHA. No she's not one of the people who usually share that kind of convo my other friends and I have sometimes during our recesses. I didn't know she can have such a WILD imagination too (of course another conclusion can made from the dream lol! :D)

Speaking of a dream, I dreamt of meeting Adam Levine of Maroon 5 on Saturday lol. It was.. quite hilarious. He was the concierge of a hotel I was staying over at, then when I was checking out, he happened to be checking out and recognised me, saying "you again!" haha. Then we walked around. Somehow in the middle of the dream he needed to go somewhere to check out something and though we promised to meet again later in the day, obviously we never did lol. Sigh if only I had known the technique of lucid dream earlier lol. (Lucid dream is the kind of dream where you know you're dreaming, and you can sort of take control of yourself in the dream). Please don't get the wrong idea! :P

Apparently the next day I googled him. And the first headline in Google news is

"Levine says: 'let's talk about sex'"

What the heckkkk?!! haha he was like saying people should be more open talking about sex.. and should have more sex O_O errrr.

The next article it talks about Levine and his currently girlfriend. And it says: "We had sex the first night we met." Errrrrrrrrrr that's way too much information.

Thankfully I didn't dream of him again that same night O_O I think it'll be quite weird and nightmarish.

No comments: