Sunday, November 23, 2008

Strangest Thoughts and Happy Moments

I am on the brink of another start of an examination! Every time the examination preparation arrives, I somewhat keep thinking of those days where I would eat koko krunch milk supper while watching channel 5's late night movies at like 2 or 3 am during my O level examination 1-month study break. I do still study until about 1-2 am, but now I don't really have the energy to watch the late night movies on tv... or maybe now I feel contented taking a break by surfing the net... since most of my studies now are done on my laptop. I do miss turning to traditional forms of entertainment! TV and magazines! Mindless Internet surfing could really just let time pass by. I still prefer those studying on textbook days, since there is a clear distinction between study and play time. Now since the distinction is more muddled up, I have to discpline myself more... and not be tempted by Internet while studying on the laptop haha. So far thankfully it has been working :)

I had a very strange dream yesterday. I dreamt that Sir Alex Ferguson died of heart attack, and I saw him collapsed. Then Arsene Wenger and another guy immediately went to look after him and called for ambulance.

I don't know how on earth my brain works.

The second part of the dream was me going for a fortune teller session... and being told some coming year my life will be bad O_O and then the most outrageous part comes when Virgin Mary comes in the form of someone wearing a Virgin Mary paper costume. You know like Disney characters in Disneyland, but the costumes are made of a mix of cotton and papers. Then she kept asking me why could I not stay behind and look after the kids at the tuition centre, which is where the fortune teller works. And I kept saying I could not since I have exams to prepare. She was quite reluctant to let me go, but I managed to slip away when one of the kids approached her.

I don't know how on earth my brains works. I don't know what on earth it is trying to say.

Okie, I'm going back to study for a while...

No comments: