Sunday, November 09, 2008

Missing the Cinema Atmosphere

It really worries me that the last movie I watched was 2nd round of "The Dark Knight". What the heck what the heck what the heck. I know that 1 or 2 months after Batman, I felt I didn't miss anything, since none of the movies being shown in the cinemas interested me. But then, the past 1 month or so had been quite a different situation. Several movies that I wanted to catch were released, and due to my deprived social life in SMU, I missed a couple of them! And now, more has been released, but most probably I am going to miss some more of them :( I am desperate to go to the cinema and soak in the atmosphere. It has been way too long! Why am I missing the cinema atmosphere now? I guess it is because I am feeling more free with schoolwork now (with most projects over, and less homework).

Lol, where are the movie people in school? O_O


No comments: