Tuesday, July 01, 2008

July Has Arrived

I find it really interesting of how this year has been, despite my low expectation of it at the end of last year. I can't believe it's July already. That means 182 days of the year 2008 have gone O_O It is quite amazing that, despite the lack of major events happening this year thus far, I had learnt a number of lessons, of small and big sizes.

I got to learn more about myself. I got to learn more about my family.
I made a few new friends. I met a few weird people.
I saw a master practicing his craft. I saw a master succumbing to his sly self.
I'm finding myself maturing bit by bit. I'm finding my naive self more and more.
I learn to respect the underdogs. I learn to not always trust those high in power.
I learn the importance of humbleness. I learn the downfall of arrogance.
I learn to push myself to the limits. I learn to push others towards their goals.
I lose my faith on some people. I hope for the best for some people.
I learn it's okay to have dreams. I learn some dreams may not meant to be achieved.
I learn to see the direction life is pointing. I learn to trust my instincts.
... And I learn people need to be crazy from time to time :)

July means a few things. Firstly, BATMANNNNN! Finally, after 3 years wait O_O Sighhh, can't wait to drool and drool and drool (over the sight of Christian Bale) :D Secondly, there are only about 10 days more before I visit some interesting places (that I've never been before). I hope it will go as planned, because everything associated with it depends on external factors. Meaning, it is out of the control of my family, and the tour planner haha. Wish me luck on this! :)

Only 1 1/2 month more to school! I can't believe that I am looking forward to school. It's been too much of a holiday :( I'm quite looking forward to the orientation programmes (except for the overnight camps, which I'm rather worried about haha).

Make full use of your remaining holiday people! I'm telling you, or else you'll regret it!

No comments: