Friday, May 18, 2007

Oi!

Topshop sale up to 50% nowww. Haha. I went to check it out today, but the sale section was too jumbled up, so I decided to come back again tomorrow. Sadly, the top which I've been wanting to buy is not on sale :( However, there are some other interesting tops which I saw to them, and their price have really gone down O_O

I went to check out Kate Moss Topshop line too. It's very disappointing so far. The dresses which I like are not in yet I guess. I guess I will have to wait for some time.

I saw this very nice shirt dress today in Gap haha. It's white colour. Ehmm.. about $120 something. Haha. I was thinking of waiting until my US trip. Fingers crossed I'll have the chance to do some shopping there haha.

Hmm today I realised two things:
1. Window shopping makes me happy
2. If Mango goes on sale tomorrow, I'll go bankrupt haha. So many nice things!

I'm going to sleep early today. Hopefully my flu will get cured by Monday :D Can't wait to be fully fit once again.

This year has been quite tough compared to other years. And I know it'll be tougher after the June holiday, after my 'honeymoon period'. I can't stop cursing already.

Cheers, Olivia.

P.S. I'm not going for Christina Aguilera's concert.

No comments: