Monday, May 14, 2007

Error Avoided

There's something wrong with my "Create Post" page in my blogger home. The font, text, picture buttons etc are all over the place. Thankfully I found a handy solution from the Blogger Help Group haha.

So anyway, my US visa application has been granted :D So.. here I come GYLC! Haha. Well it's not that easy. You see, the SQ flight to New York is fully booked :( So I've booked United Airlines just in case my waiting list for SQ doesn't get confirmed.

I watched Spiderman over the weekend. Well, what do I think of it? "It's like that lorrr." Hahaha how badly do I feel like saying that. It's satisfactory. No wow factors that will make you want to watch it again. And the ending is tooooo drama. There are too many characters, which makes it hard for the movie to develop the back stories of the new characters. For example, the movie could have just done without Gwen Stacy and Harry Osborn actually. Their characters are very minor in this movie. One last thing that bothers me is that... there is so little Venom! Like what the heck. So much hype over Venom, and he only appeared for like 15 minutes :( Overall, I'll give the movie 6.5 stars out of 10. Spiderman 3 could have been a sooo much better sequel.

Hmm Tobey Maguire somewhat reminds me Milo Ventimiglia of Heroes. You know, Peter? :D Peter Petrelli is so hot *sighsss*. But NOT Nathan Petrelli. Whom I found very very very very very very very very very ugly.


I'll most probably be watching 28 Weeks Later and The Wind That Shakes Barley this week. You may ask why would I want to watch 28 Weeks Later. Well the ratings have been surprisingly good, and it's written that it's so much better than the first one (28 Days Later) which I found so-so. So, of course I want to watch it (no, I'm not going to watch it because of Cilian Murphy).


Can't wait for weekend (though it's only monday). Sigh :) Did anyone check out last Thursday's Urban? What a coincidence really.

Olivia

No comments: