Friday, October 03, 2008

Worst Thus Far

Today I did something that had been the worst thus far in my academic life. Lol it may not be as bad as you think it is, but.. I was late for my mid term exam for 30 minutes! I thought that it would start at 230 pm.. and when I arrived about 5 mins earlier I wondered how come everyone was already doing the paper. Then I asked the prof what time the exam started, and he said "200 pm". Crikey. My mind was of course in disarray for the first 3 mins, but after that I managed to calm myself down.. and I feel that I will be able to at least pass the paper. But passing is not what I aim for for Statistics T-T Sighhhh. Why do I feel so bad about this exam? It's because it'll take up 30% of my final grade.

This event makes me hate the GPA and grading system. Getting A is so much harder now in Uni. One has to score a bloody 83 to get an A. Like what the heck? From 70 to 83? O_O Maybe this is somewhat God trying to teach me that I have to see pass the grades in university (but that does not mean I have to screw my university academic aspect!). Why can't university be less stressful?

I know I'll have to calm down eventually, since I have to prepare for my second exam tmrw, which will be the last one for now. I am editing photo to calm myself down.

Somehow I'm starting to enjoy more imagining my life after university O_O

No comments: