Thursday, October 02, 2008

October

Wow, week 7 is already here.. and it's already ending! My recess week will be next week, just a one-week holiday. However, it won't really be a holiday for me! My days living in Grangeford Apartment is really numbered, because I'll be moving out of the house to another apartment in River Vallery area in about 7 days time :( :( :( Why must my house be en-bloc-ed? So my family will be renting the new apartment for the next coming year, and hopefully by then we'll be able to purchase the new house *cross fingers that my father doesn't become stupid and waste or got cheated off the money*

Yes I am hating my father here. He thinks that he can help me and my mom move house. Oh please, him being here makes us more stressful. He thinks that he knows how to pack. He never asks my mom about her stuff and just throw away her stuff. That's why I have started to lock up my room whenever I am out. I don't even really want to talk to him.

There are some CCA activities next week that I want to go for, but with moving house and the high probability of Biennale commitments, I don't think I'll be able to go for some of them. Hmm, I guess the Biennale commitments kind of take up a lot of my time now too (10 hours per week), but I really hope of using it to clear 80 compulsory hours of community service, so that I can write my community service report based on that stint alone (which would mean less confusion compared to writing a report for stints in more than one organisation). This means I would have to do more hours during the holiday, which I don't really mind actually haha.

I want to go see movies! Mama Mia, Vicky Christina Barcelona and Burn After Reading! But so far, I don't really have time, sigh :(

Hopefully my next entry will be a more upbeat one. Haha.


No comments: