Monday, May 19, 2008

Hasta La Vista!

Hasta La Vista indeed! I have just uninstalled Windows Vista system and install Windows XP. Yayy.. this means my printer will finally be working again, after being dormant for at least a month now. Anyway, I would like to warn anyone off upgrading their Windows XP system to Vista. First of all, there are a lot of compatiblity issues with Vista, whether it is hardware or software issues. Secondly, I think Vista has quite a number of redundant features! So, if you're the type who cannot be bothered with installing/uninstalling softwares, do not upgrade to Vista. I repeat, do not upgrade to Vista. Or else.. prepare for an onslaught of headaches! (which I had kinda experienced haha).

I might be going back to Indo at the end of this week. I'm worried that I will be extremely bored there. I hope to do some stuff there, like Executive course at John Robert Powers, and driving lessons! I don't think I'll do Advanced Photography class hmm. Not that I mind looking out for cute guys! Haha. Looking at the curriculum of the course, I don't think the lessons are useful to what I hope to do as photographer (like photography on automobiles, food products and still life etc.)

If I can work at any magazine as a photographer,
I'll choose National Geographic or TIME.

If I can work at any magazine as a reporter,
I'll choose Empire (fat hope!)

If I can work at any film festival,
I'll choose Cannes or Venice or Sundance (that's a lot)

If I can work at any music festival,
I'll choose Glastonbury!

If I can be a music video assistant director,
I'd love to work with Michel Gondry.

Sigh, dreams dreams dreams. But there is nothing wrong with dreams right?

No comments: