Sunday, February 03, 2008

March to Aida

My life has been really sedentary of late.. and filled with a few firsts. The last 10 days were the first time I'm ever alone with my maid and helper at home. And today, for the first time, I travelled out of my house by myself using Bajaj hahahaa (Bajaj is some old-fashioned, unique.. but FUN mode of transportation).. since my driver didn't come today.. and my brother is soo unreliable haha. Well actually it was only to church.. which is about 5 mins ride. Still, it's a first haha. Another first is taking care of my brother's shop alone haha. It was much more bearable than I expected it would be haha. I thought I'll be rotting in the shop or something.. and I managed to sell a few shirts with my beginner marketing expertise hahaha (if there is even any).

I watched a few interesting films in the past few days, namely Brokeback Mountain, Fracture, Last King of Scotland, Mean Girls and L4yer Cake haha. Okie, out of the movies in the list, Brokeback Mountain would have caught your attention haha. Well, it's not as gay as I expected it would be.. I dunno I'm actually fine with the kissing scenes. Other than the kissing scenes, there is nothing really explicit. Actually the story is more of a tragic romance than gay love show. I don't know, I feel sad watching the ending. The ending is short and sweet. Both actors acted really well. Well, in short, Brokeback Mountain was way better than I expected haha.

Fracture + Last King of Scotland = Happiness overdose. Ryan Gosling and James Mcavoy.. hmm.. (though Mcavoy's hair is horrible haha).

I really wanted to change my blog skin.. but I can't find any high resolution pictures thus far. I'll get back to it when I've un-lazied myself haha.

Time flies and it's already February. So fastttt. Some interesting events in February I guess:
1. A level results
2. SAT results
3. Oscars (if it's still held)
4. My Birthday!! *cough cough cough*
5. Last Photography lesson (and last chance to ________________ =D only someone knows this)
6. Chinese New Year (hong pao!)

Hopefully some more interesting events develop hehe.

Hmm I somewhat have a feeling that I will never ever totally get along with my brother's girlfriend. I found their relationship too one-sided.

No comments: