Monday, June 09, 2008

L'enfant Terrible

I am a horrible person when it comes to hiding emotions. When I'm happy, I'll smile. When I'm sad, I'll frown. When I disagree, I'll complain. But with the Internet, I could just hide behind the screen, and conceal the real emotions that I was feeling at that point of time. Well, I try to. But, at some points of time, when I couldn't bear to conceal the emotions, I would need to get away from the computer, and take a walk or drink a cup of water or two, before my emotions calm down. But then again, sometimes this doesn't work either.

When someone angers me, yes, I do feel like retaliating, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Confrontations should always be avoided when possible. I wouldn't want someone else to feel hurt, when I myself am already hurt.

Just hearing you say "sorry" will be more than enough for my anger and depression to subside. But you never did.

No comments: